Monday, December 31, 2012

Well, let's get started!

Hey everyone!

I'm going to start off by telling you a few things about me...

My name is Melanie. My mother named me after she read a book that involved a southern belle. Mind you, my mother was living in Buffalo, New York at the time and wanted me to be a sweet and kindhearted person. HA!

I love Captain America. Truly. If I could somehow be Captain America, I would.

I am 23 and I live in East Tennessee with my 27 year old boyfriend who I deem as "The Man". I am well aware that I live in the bible belt and probably have ruined a few opinions of me for deciding to live with The Man, but you know what? Who cares? I am happy, alive, loved and preparing for our future together.

I have a dog named Princess Leia, but she answers to Leia or Bitch. (not kidding, and it's probably my fault... oopsie!) She is a boweimar, a mix between a boxer and weimaraner. She is gorgeous. I love her.

Ok, enough with the boring stuff...

I am starting this blog because I think a lot. I tend to be creative and never have had an outlet to just spit it all out to.. So, here I am! I'm a baby to all of this, still learning the kinks and such of the blog world, but I will take help from ANYONE. This has no motive other than to let my ADHD type of brain run free and hopefully find others out there with a brain like mine.

So, until my next post, here is a picture of my baby girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment